The King’s Insurance Company guarantees :
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)
who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases (Psalms 103:3)
If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith! (Luke 12:28)
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. (John 14:1)
and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. (Matthew 28:20)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. (John 14:27)
AN ETERNAL HOME
In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. (John 14:2)
Reason for insuring in the King’s Insurance Company:
1. It is the oldest insurance company in the world.
2. It is the only insurance company underwriting against loss in the judgment day fire.
3. It is the only insurance company that provide eternal coverage.
4. It’s policies never change
5. It’s management never changes
6. It’s asset are too vast to count
7. It is the only insurance company that pays the premium
* But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5)
* For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, (Ephesians 2)
* For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s. (1 Corinthians 6:20)
* That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
* For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13)
All Premiums For This Policy Are Paid By Jesus